Tuesday, August 07, 2007

why i'm blogging...

so wow. i never thought that i would join the blogging scene. i couldn't understand why people would want a public diary...isn't that the point of a diary--something private and locked with the key hidden away?

i guess that is an interesting commentary on our society. we want to be known. we have a need to express ourselves and not enough people listen to us personally so we put it all out there hoping to be heard.

i do want to be heard. and, i want to share me: my life and my passions. i want to share my family and my thoughts.

i also want to share my stationary. i love to design and i hope to share that with you. meili designs is the name of my stationary.

i hope to hear from you. i hope to help add happiness to your life.

1 comment:

Jessica-Claire said...

So glad that you are in the Blog world! http://jessicaclairewilson.blogspot.com/
check mine out when you get a chance. I haven't written in awhile, and don't really give it out to people a lot because it is still new to me.

Anyway, love you LOTS! I am glad you are blogging, you are so inspirational and now people can be inspired by you online! Also, because we are such good friends, can you cut me a deal on my wedding invitations when that day comes? hehe!! just kidding! your artistry is worth FULL price!!

i love jesus, my family, life, and...